-->

Monday, September 19, 2011

....and beyond

christopher kane's spring '12 collection,
lovely - absolutely, deathly, superfluously lovely


the mismatched weedy flowers, those collages remind me of a picture frame my mother used to have...


and of the inchworms that tickled their way up my pinkie finger, until i shook them off onto the hot, soft grass.


mr. kane, you have successfully pointed a die-hard floralphobic towards the light of the private garden of fashion. for the first time since i was a little girl, when my wardrobe options were almost entirely chosen for me by my faithful feminine grandmother, i will be forcing myself to spring back into the realm of girly flower prints this spring - and all because of you, mr. kane.
adieu, to the pyramid studs & shredded-up tank tops of yore!

No comments:

Post a Comment